Prayer Request from Dave Armstrong

I humbly ask the readers of CathApol to pray for Dave Armstrong's mother.  She is very ill and has undergone risky surgery today.  Here is the request he posted to Facebook yesterday:
EXTREMELY URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: MY MOTHER LOIS, 89: LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS AND SURGERY
I made a request a few days ago. Things keep getting worse. First it was dehydration, then a small heart attack and heart surgery, then another surgery to drain fluid from her heart, and discovery of cancerous tumor. We're still waiting to see what kind of cancer and how bad it is.
Then we were told she needed another operation around the heart (Saturday morning), with a danger of 20% of something seriously going wrong. Without the operation, we were told she would likely die in a few days. Meanwhile I have the worst stomach and vomiting of my entire life. I ate something wrong around noon and it's gotten worse and worse: either food poisoning or a bug, or just the extreme stress and shock. So I ask for prayer for my stomach. I threw up over and over, with gaps in-between, and now I think I will again, but can't, and still have the stomach ache. Terrible blood sugar, too, from no food for 12 hours.
Please HELP dear friends with prayers and passing the word. ! This is one of the worst days of our lives. All our four kids had to find out today.
HELP!
https://www.facebook.com/dave.armstrong.798?fref=ts
Dave's Mom in 2011
Now thirty minutes after he posted this, Dave's stomach issues resolved!  Continue to pray for his mom, as I am, that she be given comfort and strength to endure this trial and that God's Will be done in her life.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...