I am playing a bit of catching up... My instructor posted:

Psalm 36:5-6 MSG "God's love is meteoric, his loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, his verdicts oceanic. Yet in his largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks."

Psalm 36:5-6 MSG, tecartabible.com

How has God's love been manifested in your life?

This theme goes with the previous week’s theme – “count your blessings.” Psalm 103:2 “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.”

I am blessed with nearly 40 years of marriage, 6 wonderful children, one of which has passed, but we were given 22 years after the doctors told us we would only have six months. We have a roof over our heads, gainfully employed and my wife and I are both pursuing terminal degrees in our chosen studies.

I could go on and on, and even attempt to list 100 blessings from just today, as I mentioned in the previous Scripture of the Week posting, but I think you get the point. God has given me so much, I cannot begin to give back to Him as much as He has given to me – but I will bless the Lord always, His praise shall continually be in my mouth (Psalm 34:1).

In Christ, 

Scott<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...