Back to Class - Scripture of the Week

 I am a little late posting this as this week in my course ends today, but I wanted to share the Scripture of the Week from my professor still. He wrote:

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" - Isaiah 30:21

I like to know that the LORD guides us when we don't know which way to go. May this scripture send you blessings this week!

 I responded:

I could not help but think of the Mandolorian after reading this passage!

So, that verse could be taken at least a couple of ways:

  1. Trusting in the Lord, whichever path we take – we can be confident that the Lord has guided us to the correct path.
  2. Trusting in the Lord, whichever path we take – we can be confident that He will let us learn something from it.

In both scenarios, “walk in it” as this is the way the Lord wants us to be, faithful and trusting in His Will in our lives.

Scott<<<

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...