The Season After Pentecost


 ...is drawing to a close! Well, we still have nearly 2 months to go - but it's already October! Advent, the start of the liturgical year, is right around the corner. I know - it's a bit early, but it is this time of year I do start thinking and prepping for Advent (the season BEFORE Christmas) and then the Christmas season, which begins on December 25th and runs through at least Candlemas (Feb. 2nd). 

Still in school here - but will try to post more as I can. Some of my papers I think will also make good articles for Qui Locutus - so maybe school work will have some double-duty in the near future!

Also - Yahoogroups, where we have hosted our email forums, is shutting down completely in December. I know it hasn't been very busy in the forums - but that is something I do not want to let go of - and when school is finished, I want to put more effort into rejuvenating them. If you have any suggestions for good solid forum discussions - post a comment and let me know.

Cordially,

Scott (CathApol) Windsor<<<

PS - I have restarted the forums, and they are getting quite a few visitors (stats at the bottom of the home page) but not many posts from guests. Please check out the new host of the Catholic Debate Forum:

https://catholicdebateforum.freeforums.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...