All Souls Day


Today, All Souls Day, I have taken time to remember some of the souls in my life who are no longer with us... most notably, my daughter, who passed away earlier this year. I miss her greatly, but I know it was in God's Will and His bigger plan that she went to see Him much sooner than the rest of our family. Her trials are over, and I pray that she now prays for me and the rest of us here to give us the strength and courage to persevere in the Faith, that one day we will indeed see her again and rejoice in the Lord together in eternity.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard sometimes to not think of those we have lost and be sad, but we will be diligent and pray for them today with hope and expectation in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...