Scripture of the Week


 

My professor posted:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

I respond:

Wow! Did you pick this one for me for this week or was this planned earlier on? After the week I had last week, caring for my mother (who is on hospice) and a change of positions at work - I needed to read this!

I was a bit dismayed, not really frightened, but dismayed is a good word for my thoughts after not accomplishing as much as I had hoped to get done last week. I accept His command! I will be strong and courageous and make up for missed time from last week. I know that my Lord and God is always with me!

I am truly blessed to have such a great chair working with me!

Cordially

Scott<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind while posting:
1) Please respond ON TOPIC to the article at hand.
2) Posts more than 4 weeks old are set to automatically save new comments for moderation - so your comment may not show up immediately if you're responding to an older post.
3) The "Spam Filter" is on - and randomly messages get caught in that filter. I have no control over which messages get caught in the spam filter and those that do must wait for me to mark them as "not spam." A message caught by the spam filter may show up for a moment, making you think it posted, and then disappear. Do not assume I have deleted your comment, it's probably just the spam filter and it will show up.

Feast of the Assumption

 The Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - another example of "not-so-ordinary" days! These are COUNTING days - and...